Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life goes on

I've been back at work for almost 2 months now. It's very busy work and I am exhausted by the end of the day, but it keeps my mind occupied. Everyone was right. I don't feel so depressed anymore now that I am working again.
It's nice to have money again, but I was stupid enough to let Joe use my Visa check card. Big mistake! He took $700!!! When will I ever learn?
I haven't seen a pdoc in over 2 months now. I missed an appointment last month and when I called to reschedule, they told me that due to my noncompliance I need to find a new doctor. Nice!! I am sooo tempted to just stop taking my meds again, but that didn't work out so well when I did that in February. I convinced my primary doctor to give me enough meds until I can find a new pdoc.
I haven't really been online much these last 2 months either. I haven't missed much, I have wasted way too much time on the Internet. I am glad I started this blog, however. It's been a great outlet. Until next time, life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Happy you feel better. However I did miss you around here and was wondering what has become of you. Therefore I am even more glad you are doing ok. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete