Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1st

OK, it's finally May, but where is Marcus? I guess Michelle was right when figuring out her due date. What do doctors know? Pffffttt. I am soooo anxious to see him. I can hardly wait any longer. I am done with being upset at being a grandmother. In fact, now I'm excited to be one. Babies are so much fun. A lot of work, yes, but fun, fun, fun. Michelle sees the doctor this afternoon, so we'll see what he says about induction. She is ready to get him out for sure.

Oh, I am sad that I miss group this morning. I overslept, and I was supposed to be there for Dan's last day. Sorry Dan! I wonder how much time I have left in group? It's really helpful. I am feeling soooo much better, but I doubt I would be if I didn't go to group every week. I have a feeling that my life is going to start getting a lot better real soon. Hopefully, I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment