Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There may be hope for me yet!

This week hasn't been too bad so far. I missed group yesterday because I overslept, but at least I've been feeling better. No emotional breakdowns this week. The kids are all getting along really well. Marcus is becoming much more alert. Michelle took him for photos yesterday. I can't wait to see how they turned out. She spent a small fortune on them, so I hope they're good.

I've gotten calls from both Largo Medical Center and Mease Hospital, so that is good for my self esteem. In fact, I have a telephone interview with a recruiter from Mease today. It would be nice to work there because it's so close to home. No calls from any of the home health care places in applied for. I guess they're looking for experience in home health. That kind of stinks, because I'd love to try it out. I suppose I can keep trying even after I start working in a hospital.

It will be good for me to start working again. I don't like having to rely on Joe for money. I'm at his mercy. He won't pay the Verizon wireless bill, so none of the family has a phone now. That's not right! It was a big mistake to put him on my account. Now I have huge bills and he refuses to pay. He broke our deal. Like Val says, I need to distance myself from him. Not let him have control of any part of my life. It may take a while, but I'll get there. Boy, this time last year, I was in a good spot, but I let him get too involved in my life. Now look where I am! He is definitely poison to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment