Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a terrible week!

My moods have been up and down like a yo-yo all week. When I say down, I mean on the verge of suicide. More than once this past week. Well, I decided to keep going to group therapy and Val seems like a good therapist. Yet another person to tell me to keep my distance from Joe. Sigh. I guess he is my poison. It makes me so sad to think about it, so I won't. I'm gonna keep thinking of good things. I saw "The Secret" this week, and it makes so much sense! Now to keep thinking positive. That is tricky when you're so depressed.
Dr Yason increased the dose of my Effexor when I told him about my mood swings. Steve, the nurse at PHP never gave me the prescription though! I tried to get it from him today, but he was too busy with some inspector or something. So now I won't get the extra dose until next week! I really should be more assertive when it comes to important things like this.
This very minute, Joe is IMing me about how he's the only one that gets any work done around the house. Should I listen or just ignore him? I've been told by nearly everyone to keep my distance, so I refuse to argue with him. Well, we both still agree on the divorce. Now if we could just get the paperwork going. Lets get this over with so I can go on with my life.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, glad that you are continuing group therapy. I also go once a week, and I know there are some that speak up more than others and usually about the same thing. At times I struggle too with "why am I here" (see my blog for numerous posts). Still, there is always something I can pick up from group, even if I am not speaking.

    I appreciate your honesty and I am sorry for your depression (can relate also). Please be gentle with yourself, as I have to remind myself daily, minute by minute to do the same.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete