Friday, April 10, 2009

Feedback would be a nice thing.

Well, I was hoping for some feedback to my Obsession post. So far, all I got was "Its not good to obsessive over things," from Joe. Well duh! So how can I stop obsessing? It's clear as day that he wants nothing to do with me, so how do I force myself to stop obsessing. I need concrete ideas. Should I just not use the computer for a month? That would kill me. It just pisses me off so much. Why can't he just be my friend? I get the feeling he is making fun of me. I know this sounds paranoid. I guess you can only choose your friends to some extent.

Basically, the point of this latest blog is that I'd like some feedback. It's fine and dandy that you read my blogs, now leave some feedback. Yes, I know I am sensitive to feedback, but I need it. Don't be afraid of hurting my feelings. If there's anything I could use right now, it's sincere honesty. I'm not asking anyone to make decisions for me, only steer me in the right direction. My head is clouded now, and I'm making poor decisions, so tell me when I'm doing something detrimental to my overall health, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment