Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm starting to feel a lot better.

Over the past few weeks, I think I am gradually beginning to feel better. I've been compliant with my medication, with the exception of not taking a sleeping pill every night. I've only had a few breakdowns, one of them while figuring out the taxes on the night of April 15. That would set anyone off in a panic attack. I dropped the F-bomb so many times, I think Dad would have kicked me out of the house if I'd said it one more time. What can I say? I get excitable. I've even felt manicy a few times. Although, my therapist says that could be a side-effect of Effexor, maybe.

I have been relatively productive this past week. I emailed my resume to Oak Hill, partially prepared taxes, sorted through some old clothes, brought Michelle to get her Military ID, and she got to the doctor finally. I've kept busy, and it feels good to be productive. It's probably best that I start working again. The only bad part of going back to work soon, is that I won't have much time to spend with Michelle and Marcus. They will be leaving before too long. It seems like I have to struggled to make every single decision. Maybe that's why part of me likes having Joe to take charge and control things. Only, he takes it to extreme. See, I'm on the fence with that decision too. The next big decision is deciding whether or not to renew my lease at this apartment. The rent only went up $15, and I'd get a free month's rent. Joey would be able to stay here with his new friends. If I stayed in Weeki Wachee, I could live rent free and save a lot of money, but the school stinks up in Hernando County.

I don't really feel like writing a lot tonight. I just thought I'd give a quick update of the latest events. My friend Barbie went back into Springbrook on Monday. Bummer, I hope she starts to feel better. She's so very lonely. That cutie Camille skipped out on therapy today to see Tom Jones in concert. She says she's loved him since 'way' back. It was sweet of her son to buy the tickets for her. She's a doll, with a creep for a husband.

Speaking of husbands, Joe should be arriving any time now. I'm not sure what the plan is for this weekend, but Joelyn says she's gonna kick his ass if he doesn't leave Michelle alone. Hehehe. If only I had her balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment